Comfortable Twin Cottage with two single beds and outside shared bathroom.
A balcony with views over Lake Mburo National Park.
|Bed and Breakfast
|Breakfast and dinner (half board)
|Breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board)
Your hosts Tom and Anne try to find the perfect combination of Dutch and Ugandan hospitality. We would love to share the beauty of Uganda with you and help you to organise day trips and activities, so you can discover the most interesting places in the surroundings of Lake Mburo National Park and Uganda.
Breakfast is served between 6:30am - 11am.
- Check-out time is until 11:30am, check-in from 2pm onwards.
- Late check-out (until 6pm) is permitted at 50% of the room rate.
- Hyena Hill Lodge is not responsible for any loss, injury, damage, etc. during your stay however, we'll do everything we can do to help you out.
Booking terms & conditions:
- Rates are quoted in USD - payment is in USD (bills dated from 2009 onwards), Ugandan Shillings or Euro at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Payments need to be done in cash at Hyena Hill Lodge (no credit card) or deposited before your stay.
- A 50% deposit may be requested for group bookings and bookings for 3 nights or more.
- Accomodation deposits are non refundable within 7 days prior to first date of booking.
- Bank accounts details: (all transfer costs should be covered by guest)