Welcome at Hyena Hill Lodge
On the edge of Lake Mburo National Park is situated Hyena Hill Lodge close to Sanga gate.
Hyena Hill Lodge has beautiful views of Lake Mburo National Park.
We have comfortable cottages with a king size bed and private bathroom or cottages with single beds and a shared bathroom all with a breathtaking view of Lake Mburo National Park.
Your hosts Tom and Anne try to find the perfect combination of Dutch and Ugandan hospitality. We would love to share the beauty of Uganda with you and help you to organise day trips and activities, so yo can discover the most interesting places in the surroundings of Lake Mburo National Park and Uganda.
Breakfast is served between 6:00am - 9:30am.
- Check-out time is until 10:00am, check-in from 12:00pm noon onwards.
- Late check-out (until 6pm on request) is permitted at 50% of the room rate.
- Hyena Hill Lodge is not responsible for any loss, injury, damage, etc. during your stay however, we'll do everything we can do to help you out.
Booking terms & conditions:
- Rates are quoted in US$ and inclusive of all taxes - payment is in US$ (bills dated from 2009 onwards), Ugandan Shillings or Euro at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Payments need to be done in cash at Hyena Hill Lodge (no credit card) or deposited before your stay.
- A 50% deposit may be requested for group bookings and bookings for 3 nights or more.
- Accomodation deposits are non refundable within 7 days prior to first date of booking.
- Bank accounts details: (all transfer costs should be covered by guest)